Enroll your school in the Scripps National Spelling Bee program!
From August 22, 2016 to October 14, 2016, schools pay the Early Bird enrollment fee of $145 per school.
On October 15, 2016, the enrollment fee increases to $220 per school until the enrollment period closes on December 12, 2016.
Schools that enroll in the 2017 Scripps National Spelling Bee program will receive the following benefits:
- Online access to the teachers-only area of spellingbee.com (preview),
- Grade-specific word lists and study lists for students in grades 1–8 (sample),
- Study materials for your school champion (sample),
- The 2017 Classroom Pronouncer Guide (sample),
- The 2017 School Pronouncer Guide (sample),
- The Rules for Local Spelling Bees (sample)
- Materials to conduct a Great American SpellCheck fund-raiser (sample),
- Award certificates (sample),
- One free one-year subscription to Britannica Online for Kids (a $69.95 value) from Encyclopædia Britannica for use as a prize in your spelling bee program and
- Key information about your local spelling bee program.
Enroll today! Remember — the deadline for the Early Bird discount is Friday, October 14. Schools may pay the enrollment fee by credit card or by check (plus a $7.50 check processing fee). We do not accept purchase orders.