The Bee's Online Testing Platform is Here
The new online testing platform gives school spelling bee coordinators, teachers and sponsors maximum flexibility in the administration of local spelling bee programs. As teachers deliver classroom instruction, manage remote learning or provide a combination of the two, they can offer a traditional oral spelling bee or use the new online testing platform to administer a virtual spelling and/or vocabulary test.
Questions about the online testing platform? Find an answer in our knowledge base or reach out to our customer support team.
Are you R-E-A-D-Y?
Where to start
We've made it easy for you to prepare your school for online testing platform success!
Before your classroom, grade-level or school test:
- School bee coordinators should create administrative accounts and assign platform access to teachers
- Teachers should use our templates to communicate to students’ parents to register for the online testing platform
- Teachers can explore the platform by using Bee-provided video tutorials and step-by-step instructions
- Parents should register their students by creating an account
- Students can practice with the platform by taking the Sample Test
- Teachers should create their tests: all spelling, all vocabulary, or a combination
Complete your Test
The online testing platform adapts to your needs! You can use it to complete your school spelling bee program, to determine which students will participate in an in-person school spelling bee, or to narrow down your spellers for a virtual finals.
With the online testing platform:
- Students can take assigned online tests during the testing period you choose.
- Parents can download score reports to track their students' performance once the test window is closed.
- Teachers can advance their classroom- or grade-level champions to the school spelling bee.
- School bee coordinators can name school champions.
- School champions can move on to the next level of competition.